Saturday 9 August 2014

Samir Nasri says Arsenal fans are stupid

Samir Nasri has blasted the "stupid" Arsenal fans for holding a grudge against him for signing for   Manchester City in 2011.
The 27-year-old has lifted the Premier League title twice in a three-years at Eastlands, and the midfielder has said that financial gain was not his primary motive in leaving Arsenal.
"I just think the abuse I get is stupid. I'm not an Arsenal fan, I am not from London," he told The Mirror.
"To be honest we are players and we are just looking at what are the best interests for us and our careers.
"When Manchester City came for me it was the best choice to come here. Since coming to City I have won ­trophies and I have a better life so I am really happy about everything."
                                            
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment