Monday 4 August 2014

Hello You thick lot,
The 2014/15 Barclays Premier league is upon us once more. The hopes ,fears, dreams and nightmares for Arsenal FC begin again.
I know more than you about football, and so read and learn. You can thank me later.
Here you will see wise words about Arsenal FC - and the truth will be here - even if you don't like it.
 Latest news on here -plus big predictions. Feel free to comment or question. I like that. I doubt you will educate me -but you can try.
No long winded speeches quoting stats or history or garbage - just how your team is, and will  perform this year. Forget forums with time wasters everywhere - here I will give it to you straight.
Good luck for the 2014/15 season - Arsenal FC will need it.
See the truth. If you can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment